Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The Plasma Beings that live in all Stars

I can really only theorize because the only Star I presently remember going inside is our physical Sun while Soul Traveling and it's true there were and are Plasma Beings that live there in plasma form.

For them it is as natural as us living on earth so in some ways they are a part of the Sun just like physically we human beings are literally a part of the life force of earth (our bodies) in a similar way. Though many people try to separate Souls from Bodies, physically what I'm saying here is true of both Earth based human bodies and Plasma Bodies of other beings in the sun.

However, I presently believe that the Plasma Beings in the Sun and Earth beings in human bodies on earth both have similar or even possibly exactly the same kinds of souls who are Creator Souls who build Galaxies.

This is what I presently believe from all my experiences so far regarding both humans and Plasma beings I met when I soul traveled there in 1970 where I was portaled to the Galactic Core where I met the leader of this Galaxy and asked him to help stop Global Thermonuclear Annihilation of Earth which I sensed coming as an intuitive in 1970 already. He said he could help me regarding this.

So, he allowed Earth to have a 2nd timeline beginning on September 11th 2001 and on the 2nd timeline 5 billion people didn't die the first month or two and also on the 2nd timeline human civilization didn't end for around 4000 years until around 6000 AD.

So, we are very lucky now to live on the timeline that didn't kill over 90% of all human beings on earth and nearly extinct us all for 4000 years here on the 2nd timeline.

So, we all should be very Grateful to the Leader of our Galaxy for allowing us to have this 2nd timeline where 90% of us didn't die the first time on September 11th 2001.

By God's Grace 

No comments: