Saturday, August 29, 2026

I find I have to be really in the right frame of mind to write anything longer than a short article

 I think it's the difference in some ways between a one night stand with a lover and a more commited relationship.

That's how I see it.

Because if you love what you are writing it's kind of like this that you have to dedicate enough of your time to have it turn out right.

Another way to write I find is to get lost in what you are writing.

What does this mean?

It means you read what you have written a day ago a week ago or a year ago and get reinspired by what you are writing so you develop it more and more.

For example, I find when I do research on any subject I start asking questions and often ask AI now or whatever I can find online to understand better what I'm writing about "Whatever it is".

Because if you are going to write something you don't want to just sound like a fool writing (unless it is just complete fantasy of one kind or another then it doesn't matter as much. Because then people expect to be entertained in unusual ways and don't expect things to necessarily be factual.

However, I don't like to write that way. I like the Star Trek and Star Wars style which is always theoretically Scientifically possible whatever you are writing about.

Or in my case I'm writing about the past, present and future which I am able to do on planets in our Galaxy that I have lived on in the past, present or future in other bodies than this one (other incarnations). But, I can also write about Earth in the past, present and future telling your true timelines that actually happen in the past, present and future too which is what I generally write about.

So, in my case what I write isn't fiction it is a legendary telling of the actual past, present and future of our Galaxy including Earth.

By God's Grace

My experience of this is like writing my own factual Bible of the past, present and future of Earth and other planets Sanctioned by the present Galactic Sentience who rules (Owns) is a better word for what he does because the Galaxy is his Ranch or Farm in reality owned by his family multi-generationally and built by his Father (or Grandfather) so he is running it because he inherited it from his Father likely who built it. 

No comments: