Like everything in every religion it is about belief. It is somewhat the same thing as believing that Jesus died on the Cross and resurrected and lived again.
There are people's beliefs and then there is what is historically and scientifically provable.
I find that for example, when people now talk to me about the 1960s they have no idea at all what it was actually like. For example,
Soldiers went to a Love In I was at Griffith park on leave from places like the Viet Nam War in 1969 wearing wigs so they would fit in with the other college age hippies and others that were there at this free concert in Griffith park put on by Buffy Saint Marie and the Flying Burrito Brothers.
Many people might not understand that or what it was really like to live from 1965 to 1975 which was crazy in many different ways especially because more young men died in Viet Nam who were born in 1948 than any other year which is the year I was born too. So, for people born in 1948 we take this very personally that all our friends died or had serious PTSD who were drafted back then and some wander the streets at age 78 or so now too even now from the Viet Nam War.
So, what I'm trying to say here is at a certain point it is all about belief and not necessarily evidence or history in any religion on earth.
All religions are more of a comfort to people watching their lovers, friends and relatives die one by one more than anything else.
So, whether you believe any religion or not it is basically a matter of choice.
However, that being said I can also tell you honestly that I would not now be alive now if I didn't believe in God from birth to age 15 because I would be dead now many times over. So, for me believing in God is a life or death thing and always has been. Am I right to believe in God and Saint Germain?
Let me as you a question: "Would you rather be alive or not?"
I would rather believe in God and Jesus and Saint Germain and Angels than be dead. This is the best answer I can give you right now.
I have experienced angels my whole life because I'm clairvoyant like my mother and really intelligent like my valedictorian father of his senior high school Class too.
So, do I believe Francis Bacon Ascended like Jesus on May 1st 1684 (maybe) and did he then take on the identity of the Comte De Saint Germain of France as Royalty there in Europe (maybe).
So, the point is what do you believe? and is what you believe helping you to survive your life?
I can answer that what I believe is helping me live a very long time so far to do God's work here on earth.
This is the best explanation I have at present for all the miracles in my life ongoing.
What do you believe in your heart of hearts that keeps you alive every day?
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment