Friday, August 28, 2026

I was involved with the Summmit Lightnouse from about 1975 to around 1980 because it reminded me of the Saint Germain foundation I was raised in.

 However, I separated from the Saint Germain Foundation in 1969 and so in 1975 I was missing my friends from around the world especially all over the U.S. and Canada and England and France and Switzerland and New Zealand and Australia who were "I AM" student too (thousands of them at that time).

So, I and my first wife were involved with the Summit Lighthouse and Elizabeth Clare Prophet then because my first wife had joined the Saint Germain Foundation for a time too by the time she was 19 to 21 years old for awhile.

So, the Summit Lighthouse and Elizabeth Clare Prophet filled a religious need I had at the time until I finally realized I had too direct a connection to God and Angels to actually be a member of any church anymore. 

I realized I didn't have the need for a church or minister to come between me and God and the Angels so I withdrew from joining any church ever since then around 1980. IN 1980 I was 32 years old which is the same age I was when I started writing about Arcane who is one of the incarnations of Saint Germain where he is born on the planet New Deva which is likely the Earth without any continents about 1 million years into the future that is colonized by people who originally came from earth .But, they weren't entirely sure it was earth because only islands were left on the same lava vent that created all the Hawaiian Islands all the way up to Midway Island as the plates moved over thousands to millions of years.

There is a book I kept from those days that interested me called "Saint Germain on Prophecy: Coming World changes which goes into Nostradamus on USSR and the U.S. confrontation written in 1986 I kept in paperback all these years from when it first came out which is Elizabeth Clare Prophet on Nostradamus which drew me today.

Since I'm very into Spontaneous accomplishment I will go to the Bible or other spiritual books and open at random to see what God wants to show me that day. I find it quite revealing of what is coming next often for the world.

 For example, today it is revealed that what happened in Nepal (the disaster there in Gyirong Port on the Nepal Tibet Border might be something we see all over the world in mountain ranges as glaciers collapse one by one, especially in places like the Himalayas with such severe angles of mountains so vertical as they are. IF you have ever been there you would know what I'm talking about and just how serious it can be in Monsoon season like now there in the Himalayas in both Nepal and India and Tibet and China there.

And a friend told me that something similar happened recently like this in Alaska too but people didn't die because of this so it didn't show up so much on the news as the Nepal disaster did because the population density is much higher over there than in Alaska.

I opened to the first page of the introduction to this book "Saint Germain on Prophecy" to this part here in the frontspiece of the book:

Begin quote:

Chernobyl!

IT was the stuff that bad dreams are made of. But it was entirely predictable. In fact Chernobyl was:

prophesized nineteen centuries ago by John the Revelator in the Bible.

Recorded by the French Seer Nostradamus in the 16th Century.

maybe more later regarding all this in regard to this 1986 book.

Here is something about Elizabeth Clare Prophet that I met in 1975 on the beach in Del Mar, California and was introduced to her by some of her students at that time.

begin quote:

Elizabeth Clare Prophet | The Summit Lighthouse
Elizabeth Clare Prophet died on October 15, 2009, at the age of 70 in Bozeman, Montana.
Death Details
  • Date: October 15, 2009
  • Age: 70
  • Location: Bozeman, Montana
  • Cause: Complications from advanced Alzheimer's disease
You can read more about her life and work on her Wikipedia page.
If you'd like, I can share more about:
Her role in the Church Universal and TriumphantHer teachings and booksThe history of the organization
Let me know what you want to explore next.
  • Dahl Funeral & Cremation Service
    Elizabeth Clare Prophet Obituary Oct 15, 2009 - Dahl Funeral & Cremation Services
    Elizabeth Clare Prophet, a New Age author and spiritual leader, died at age 70 after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease. She p...
Show all

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kkkk 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: