Other words, "Sanctions starve people to death in the countries being sanctioned."
Remember the fishing boats turning up from North Korea full of dead people who starved to death in Japan?
They were evidence of people killed by the sanctions of the world upon North Korea.
So, in other words you don't kill the leaders or the ruling class of North Korea, Iran or Russia at all by sanctions, you kill (through starvation) the very poorest most vulnerable people of all in that nation through economic sanctions.
So a good definition of a Sanctions war is: "A Starving War".
Whenever people in Russia, Iran or North Korea are sanctioned people are dying there. This is a given.
So, what are economic Sanctions actually about?
World Population reduction.
Instead of plagues or wars with armies killing themselves or the common people we starve them to death instead.
What are Trade Tariffs between countries?
A very fast way to reduce world populations when the poorest people in any country cannot afford to buy enough food and goods to survive.
This is also true of poor people in the U.S. by the way!
So, for Trump Trade Tariffs are a way to quickly reduce world populations of the poorest people of all.
After all, it is quite obvious to Trump that ONLY "Rich White people should survive anyway!"
I do NOT share this view!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- 16: Programmable Matter
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia