Other words, "Sanctions starve people to death in the countries being sanctioned."
Remember the fishing boats turning up from North Korea full of dead people who starved to death in Japan?
They were evidence of people killed by the sanctions of the world upon North Korea.
So, in other words you don't kill the leaders or the ruling class of North Korea, Iran or Russia at all by sanctions, you kill (through starvation) the very poorest most vulnerable people of all in that nation through economic sanctions.
So a good definition of a Sanctions war is: "A Starving War".
Whenever people in Russia, Iran or North Korea are sanctioned people are dying there. This is a given.
So, what are economic Sanctions actually about?
World Population reduction.
Instead of plagues or wars with armies killing themselves or the common people we starve them to death instead.
What are Trade Tariffs between countries?
A very fast way to reduce world populations when the poorest people in any country cannot afford to buy enough food and goods to survive.
This is also true of poor people in the U.S. by the way!
So, for Trump Trade Tariffs are a way to quickly reduce world populations of the poorest people of all.
After all, it is quite obvious to Trump that ONLY "Rich White people should survive anyway!"
I do NOT share this view!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Before and after photos show how wildfire reduced Paradise, California, to ashes
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Apec summit ends without statement over US-China division
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Melania Trump leads new round of White House firing and fury
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond