Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Why do I keep emphasizing Compassion?

I do it because it works where other systems often fail.

For example, Christian Dualism failed me completely in my 20s. It's not that Christianity was wrong it was dualism itself where you try to separate everything into good and bad because in adult life you have thousands of variations of shades of grey always.

So, unless you are a child or (child like) like many adults can be, you have to be very very simplistic and not a very deep thinker to continue dualistic thought past about 15 or 20 years of age because it is totally useless to you in any way, shape or form unless you are watching Disney movies or something where the girl always gets the prince and she is saved from dragons by her knight or something like this.

Whereas in real life it isn't usually like this at all most of the time.

It is more like the girl is on dating sites with a bunch of guys who are just as confused as the girl is and have no more knowledge than she does and if she tries to pick one of these guys in the first date she is just asking for trouble and nothing else.

So, in my late 20s after I was divorced the first time and had my Disney version of reality blown all to hell by reality, I realized that dualism sucks as an adult. Christianity doesn't suck but dualism does.

In other words Christian Brotherhood and Sisterhood is one of the reasons the world works as well as it actually does in most democracies on earth.

So, I found in Buddhism, Compassion and realized that Forgiveness that Jesus Taught is just an evolution of Compassion for a middle Eastern Culture that is called "Forgiveness" which replaces "an Eye for an Eye and a Tooth for a Tooth" with forgiveness which is an evolution of Compassion that Buddha Taught.


So, in Compassion and forgiveness of oneself and others I found "Grace" and realized I had also found:

"Infinite Grace" in God in my life and all life around me.

Yes, it's true I grew up a Christian mystic which means: God is where you find him, her, the Being".

So, in Compassion I find God inside me and you and everyone all the time everywhere and every when.

In other words when I live this way I live in "Heaven" here on earth.


By God's Grace

No comments: