Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Burning Bush

I was watching "The Ten Commandments with Charleston Heston and started thinking about my own experience with a "Burning Bush" on Mt. Shasta in 1970 in August as I was Climbing Mt. Shasta. I recently spoke to a friend who told me he too had had experiences like this on Mt. Shasta likely twice.

I was very happy to hear this because I wondered what to do with this experience all these years?

My thought now about it is that there are Ley lines all over the earth and where they intersect there are portals.

What are these portals?

My guess is they are various kinds of entrances to different times and spaces that one might think are God.

Whether they actually ARE God or nature spirits or a part of the life of the earth itself I cannot say for sure.

But, what I can say for sure is that they actually exist in mountain ranges around the world.

Why do they exist in mountains?

I'm thinking it has something to do with how earth changes (earthquakes) create mountain ranges in the first place. When the crust is shoved upward thousands of feet or more it creates changes to the Ley lines intersections.

Somehow certain of these intersections cause various "PORTALS" to other times and spaces and this is my best "SCIENTIFIC" explanation for all of this.

What I saw wasn't a bush but looked sort of looked like what happens in Star Trek when someone is in the "Transporter room where you see sparkles of lights and colors because it is some kind of Transit point to another place or time or both.

What was my experience?

Sort of like what Moses experiences in the Charleston Heston version of "The Ten Commandments". My hair didn't all turn white in stages like in the movie but instead my hands and arms hurt with the pain of burning for several months afterwards and my capacity for "Clairvoyance" just jumped exponentially in leaps and bounds.

From a spiritual point of view I could call it "Being exposed to the Holy Spirit" but at a certain point it also became terrifying because I really didn't know what to do with it beyond a certain point and was very very very concerned I was going to spontaneously combust, burn up and be turned into ash.

Also, the pain on my hands and arms was a lot like sticking your hands and arms in a fire for months so it was difficult to endure.

And it all came from being exposed to the "Burning Bush" on Mt. Shasta in August 1970 while I was climbing it  to the Summit after the sun came up at about 2AM to 3 AM in the morning above Horse camp on the trail to the Summit.

By God's Grace

No comments: