There is a quality that I have noticed of idealism especially since the Viet Nam War that in some ways it useful and in some ways counterproductive to human survival on earth.
I think my generation wanted everything to be better in an almost fairy tale way and so there is this quality of "Throwing the baby out with the Bathwater" that I have observed in the Baby Boomers like myself.
In other words I support many of the changes that have happened but not all of them.
For example, children are not protected as much as they were before through marriage and conversely pets and animals are protected more.
So, you can see why I say my generation LITERALLY "Threw the baby out with the Bathwater" in some ways while they helped more animals and pets survive better (maybe because this is easier to do than raise kids right? I'm not sure.
However, it is true that the Baby Boomers of which I am one born in 1948 just after World War II did all these things.
However, it is also true that there has always been this divide between Democratic Socialism and pure rich NaZI stuff like Trump and Hitler who tries to kill anyone who isn't rich.
So, there is this tendency now to kill off anyone who isn't rich because AI and Robots are going to be the new Slaves of the rich so they are killing off the poor and middle Class worldwide in order to have only rich people survive at all here on earth.
It's pretty obvious in EVERYTHING that Trump is doing worldwide beginning with ending USAID which Is and WILL result in the deaths of At least 14 million people worldwide by 2030.
So, if you want to survive all this you all have to move to "Necessity is the mother of invention" because everyone else might not survive this century.
However, I think most of you know this already.
I remember being a child and this (necessity is the mother of invention) in my father and grandfather used to scare me more than anything.
However, then I got myself to be 18 to 25 and I also found it is the only way people often survive too this way of thinking.
So, even though I prefer to be more idealistic I also have had to learn the hard way that literally "Necessity is the mother of invention" and without it most people do not survive very well or at all.
So, in the end we all do what we need to do to survive or we aren't around anymore.
I'm just grateful that I could live a good life and stay alive being a good person because many people are not able to manage that which saddens me a lot along the way as I watch people die a lot while I go through my life.
And losing my 2 best friends in 2006 and 2011 didn't help this any also. But, in the end we all either survive whatever is happening or we don't.
By God's Grace we survive anything. By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment