begin quote from: Purple Delta 7
- home
- As drones evolve
- intuitivefred888

- Prophetess
- EMP
- Maldek
- Gopher People
- Purple Delta 7
- Mahasiddha
- Hiding
- Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
- memories part 1
- index page
- Memories Part 2 and 3
- Memories part 4 and 5
- Memories part 6 and 7
- Memories part 8 and 9
- Memories part 10
- Memories Part 11
- Saint Germain
- His Oneness
- arcane
- celeste
- Jonathan
- Tommy
- UNUS
- Scifi
- Ragna
- protectors
- lyrics
- links
- Archive I
- Archive II
- Eridian
- poems
- archive I B
- archive I C
- archive III
- Flame
- 2035
- 2037
- journal
- Planet Savers
- Elohar
- Yesu
Purple Delta 7
Friday, May 13, 2011
Purple Delta 7: Assembling the written pieces
Theoretically
whether we are talking about Time Travel it may be that it will be
easier to send technology rather than people through time, at first, to
test how safe it is whether that is done in seconds minute etc. or
across the other side of the planet back deep into the past or even into
the future.
However, when I first wrote about 'Purple Delta 7", she first showed up in:
No comments:
Post a Comment