Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I learned a lot today about Mitochondria and ATP and how all muscles and cells and neurons run basically on ATP

 I hadn't ever studied this deeply about all this before. I had assumed wrongly that somehow it was more like Food becoming electricity but it is slightly different than that. A nurse who is helping me with my wife's knee revision was talking to me about 6 phosphates I think coming in and 4 going out and the difference betcomes the electricity that runs Cells, muscles and neurons in the body but I'm not entirely sure I understand all this because the basis of all this is much different than I realized before. So, I'm still trying to process all this in a way that makes more sense to me than what I'm getting so far.

But, we all have to start somewhere trying to understand some new concept or idea that we haven't fully understood before. Don't we? 

No comments: