So, here in 2026 we can easily say "God Moves in Amazing Ways" and be right about this because now 40% of children are no longer dying before their 5th birthday here on earth.
So, from my personal point of view of the world right now:
GOD MOVES IN AMAZING WAYS!
Because even in my own life my best friend in Junior High and High School had worn leg braces like Forrest Gump in the Tom Hanks movie. MY FRIEND HAD HAD POLIO THAT WENT AWAY WHEN HE WAS 6 YEARS OLD AND THEY TOOK HIS LEG BRACES OFF!
But, his arms were so strong in Junior High school that he had the fastest rope climb record for 25 years!
Because he just sat at the base of the gym floor holding the rope and didn't use his legs and just went straight up to hitting the wooden circular piece of plywood at the top of the climb. He might have used his legs on the rope to slide down but didn't going up.
However, by the time I gave him my newspaper route he was 11 and I was 10 and he could walk fine and didn't have leg braces after age 6 when he and his mother and sister moved from Ohio to Glendale California.
I also had almost died of whooping cough because my parents were anti-vaxers (no vaccinations) so I almost died at age 2 myself because of this.
However, the Archangels came and personally saved my life and so seeing them was the first really adult memory of my life. So, I sort of start my life in some ways as an adult as the Archangels being my first real memory.
I realized growing up that God wanted me to stay alive for some reason and writing this blog and getting married and becoming a parent and grandparent several times over seems to be a part of what God had in mind.
GOD MOVES IN AMAZING WAYS!
BY GOD'S GRACE
No comments:
Post a Comment