I could feel the warmth in the air which means likely that the high Fog days of Summer here on the Northern California coast are coming to an end and the hottest month of the year (usually September) is at hand.
But now it is 2:30 pm and the fog is coming in again which means the temperature is only 59 degrees despite the Sunny day from Dawn until now. So, I'm outside under a beach umbrella at a glass table on the deck in my back yard that accommodates a beach umbrella in the center of the round table. So, I'm not getting sun burned right now from the sun.
Which is a really big deal for me because I have had to get a lot of stuff frozen off me since 1995 since my aunt died of a melanoma. But, then again she had red hair and blue eyes and I don't. I have green eyes and brown hair turning gray somewhat at age 78.
However, even in September here it seldom goes above even 80 or 85 but we might get a few hours some day of 90. But, usually this is a nice place to be in the summer where you don't need an air conditioner at all.
The sunny weather is usually between September and May but during Global warming it can sometimes start to get foggy as early as March or April.
And during an Extreme El Nino year like this one I'm not really sure what could happen.
Like when Hurricane Hillary a few years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment