I was spending too much time at my 6 year old friend's house next door watching things like STeve Reeves in Superman on TV and cowboy movies and programs at my friends house so my parents bought a relatively inexpensive TV that permanently changed all our lives a lot. before this we only had a radio for things like Fibber McGee and Molly and Gildersleave which my Grandmother and I listened to up to when I was 6 years old because she lived with me and baby sat me while my parents were mostly at church during school nights because they ran a church in Los Angeles about 1/2 hour or more by car down the Pasadena Freeway which might have been the first Freeway from Pasadena down into downtown Los Angeles then in 1954.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment