Saturday, September 26, 2026

As a potential Research database this website might be helpful. Why?

 Because within 1 to 5 to 10 years most news organizations don't keep their articles. However, many of these articles exist on this site (because I don't usually delete things once I publish them for over 24 to 48 hours.

I intuitively sense which articles I should keep and which I should delete by the intuitive response of readers around the world.

Since I like you are trying to make the world a better place I try to be careful that what I publish actually informs people in a way that is helpful to human survival and the survival of democracies here on earth.

So, what I'm saying is that this site might be a good research tool for College, High School or Junior High or Grade School research on Current events back to fall of 2007. I might be hard to find out how people actually thought and felt about all the important things that happened since Fall of 2007 other places at this point at least. 

No comments: