Friday, September 25, 2026

Can you Imagine what a Slave you would be in your mind to be working for Trump?

Some people could handle this because they thought so little of themselves that they prostituted themselves in all sorts of ways to him by giving up all useful volition in their lives.

However, I was never taught to think like a slave because in my family most of the men owned their own businesses anyway. So, you cannot really think like a slave (no matter what race you are) if you own a business or that business is going to fail. This is a given.

So, if you are not an independently thinking person your business would fail anyway without your personal integrity and sense of freedom and creativity to make your business work.

So, I personally see all the people around Trump as his Slaves. You don't have to be Black to be a Slave if you were working for Trump. So, I guess Trump has a lot of White and other race slaves working for him. 

No comments: