Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Eating more ultra-processed foods linked to worse health, study finds

Well DUH! I was raised mostly on Organic Foods and I'm still alive at age 78 partly because of it. I recently had to give up Gluten and when I did my Edema went away too. But, we try to live as organically as possible. If you cannot afford to buy organic then I suggest you grow organic somehow. If you don't have land to grow food on then form a co-op with your neighbors or get together with your church to grow food on Church land maybe too. 

This Truckers strike could last a month or months and so you better stock up on canned goods and non-perishables during this time. Many people will suffer because of October 1st Truckers strike throughout the U.S. protesting Diesel prices of $8.44 a gallon here in California and an Average of $6.53 a gallon for diesel nationwide right now today.

LIkely some markets will gouge people with prices for food so be sure to stock up now so you and your family don't suffer starting October 1st when the strike begins. 

 begin quote:

No comments: