Sunday, September 20, 2026

Artificial Intelligence is a complete Paradox: Because it can bring infinite Good as well as Infinite Bad to Earth

It is the single most technologically powerful thing yet created by Mankind. Is mankind ready for this?

I think the best way to answer this is: "Was the human race ready for the Airplane that people ride from place to place?" For example, this week I boarded a plane in Portland and flew 1 hour and 20 minutes to get to San Jose.

But, in a car that same drive would take according to Google maps (9 hours and 50 minutes).

However, I have never made it that quickly. From where I live it takes around 7 hours (if I'm lucky and traffic is good just to get to Mt. Shasta where I usually stay the night or longer. Then it takes another 5 or more hours (depending upon Traffic) to get to Portland, Oregon.

So, by Boarding a plane in San Jose I flew north to Portland in 1 hour and around 20 minutes time which is nothing short of amazing to me because driving it would have taken me 2 days basically to get there with a break of a day or two at the least in Mt. Shasta at my present age of 78 and also in a car with a comfortable ride because I'm 78 so I feel okay when I arrive in Portland and not all beat up.

I see AI a lot like that Jet plane trying to get to Portland or back to San Jose.

Wherever you are going you can get there quicker with AI (as long as your plane doesn't crash with you in it).

So, building AI to be as safe as our jet passenger planes is how we actually do this.

Because once you turn AI into Nuclear missiles then it might be all over for all of us here on earth. 

No comments: