I tried to publish an article similar to this and several other articles I wrote myself and these articles all disappeared. I don't know whether it is AI or a person trying to censor my writings or if it's a software problem at Blogspot (blogger.com).
The last article I called "The Ocean" (that disappeared) so hopefully this title might make this article actually get published for you.
The Rocks our bones
The Water our Blood
Our Breath the Sky
Lake Siskiyou is where Charlie Thom would build his sweat lodges where the water from the river upstream as it entered the lake (a little above the lake at Lake Siskiyou) in the Mt. Shasta Area.
I rolled out of the sweat with the spins from all the heat in the sweat lodge and I went into the ice cold river which felt good because I was so hot. As the spins dissipated I got the statement about "The Rocks our Bones" and realized that there was no way humans can be separated from the rocks, the water or the Air in the sky.
We are all a part of the earth. Without Earth our bodies and minds will likely die (unless we could instantly get to another planet that might adopt us like Earth has that also has rocks, Water and air we can breathe and food that might grow on that planet.
The point is there is no way really to separate creatures like us from this planet and if we move to another planet or planets we will always need a planet to be really healthy like we can be here on earth.
I visited the ocean for the first time in 2 weeks or more since I was in Portland.
So, it was a really nice experience taking our corgi dog to the beach within a mile of where we live once again.
I tend to think of the Pacific Ocean as "The Ocean of Wisdom" and this is also something that Tibetan Buddhists call The Dalai Lama and always have.
YEY! This time is saved and published itself. Good Going!
No comments:
Post a Comment