Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Is it helpful to know what's going to happen next here on planet Earth? YES!

However, God only shows me through his Angels what is going to happen about 10% of the time so most of the time I'm just as surprised as you.

I was telling my ex-wife from 1974 to 1977 that I had my son with that I mostly raised by my myself this true story about Archangel Michael.

Now, to make full sense of this story I have to go Back to Archangel Michael and his band of Angels came in a ball of light into the room I was in in 1950 while my Scottish Grandmother sang "Hark the Herald Angels sing. Having been born in 1948 I was about 2 years old with whooping cough.

Well. Archangel Michael and his Band of Angels healed me so I didn't die of Whooping cough and the Archangels have Guarded me ever since. Why did they Guard me?

I think you have to ask God why the Archangels Guarded me more than anyone else.

The best way I can put this is that the amount of Spiritual Gifts God has given to me in this lifetime would be dangerous if I didn't work for God directly with the Archangels. That's how it is. 

So, to finish the story I was telling to my first wife today about Archangel Michael. I was a Landscaping Contractor and licensed by the State as one in. 1978 when I lived in San Diego then with my son. Luckily my parents lived in San Diego area too then so my mother helped me by putting my son in a Montessori School when he was three so I could work as a Landscaping Contractor during the day and be a Dad at night for my son when I got home from working in San Diego County mostly in La Jolla and Rancho Santa Fe where there was a lot of money in Landscaping work then and for Landscape Architects.

So, my fellow Landscaping Contractor friend, Lawrence and I had gone to a quarry because someone living on the La Jolla Cliffs with a perfect view of the ocean and the city of La Jolla (that house would be worth a fortune now with that view by the way).

So, we are driving down likely Interstate 5 at this point and my friend is driving his dump truck with a car sized boulder from the quarry in the back of the dump truck and there clear as day is Archangel Michael Sitting on this boulder. Why was he there? This is what I wanted to know too. But, simply because he was sitting on this boulder I knew something serious was going to happen and I had to be very careful.

So, Lawrence had welded (jerry rigged) a hydraulic hoist on the side of the truck and I had said to him, "Lawrence? Are you sure that jerry rigged welded hoist you put on the dump truck can hold a car sized Boulder?" Of course he said "Yes" which was just like him to try to do things on the cheap then to make more money on the job rather than hiring a crane rated for something like this where people won't die.

So, I didn't have a good feeling about this but I was a subcontractor and he was the Contractor for this job so though he needed my help this wasn't my contract. So, when he lifted the Car Sized Boulder out of the truck we had a crew of about 10 men there mostly over the border from Mexico. So, it was just me and Lawrence and all these poor guys who were willing to risk their lives to do this. So, after seeing Archangel Michael that day I realized I had to try to protect these men who likely had families of their own just like I was raising my then 4 year old son and I was about 29 or 30 then.

So, I took responsibility for protecting these men (because nobody else was) and Lawrence says: "Hey Fred! Somebody remove the last strut under the Boulder so I can lower it!" So, to make sure no one else of these poor guys died I knew I could go quickly and grab the last strut supporting the Boulder and so I did. However, with the metal strut in my hand I heard a terrible noise and got the metal strut out just in time for the hoist to break with a terrible crack and luckily no one was killed by the hoists weld breaking off the dump truck and luckily no one died including me.

So, Archangel Michael in some ways saved all our lives that day and I'm forever Grateful.

So, I said to Lawrence right then: "Lawrence. That's the last bouldering job I will do with you! It's just too dangerous!" And I never did. But at least Archangel Michael let me know and no one including me died that day.

However, this kind of thing: (The angels telling me what to avoid to stay alive) is something that happens quite often in my life regarding my life and the lives of others around me.

So, why does God keep saving my life?

I think if you read this blog you might understand why?

By God's Grace 

No comments: