Friday, September 11, 2026

What is it like to Bilocate?

Actually everyone does this to one degree or another all the time.

The reason is that you cannot think of something without bilocating ever to some degree.

However, it is sort of like relationships. There are relationships and then there are relationships.

There are acquaintances and then there are more serious relationships where you get married and have children and sometimes stay together for a lifetime.

So, bilocation of the kind I'm talking about here is a more serious relationship with God in this direction.

And you are usually safe doing this because you are still in your body as one consciousness while you are somewhere else at the same time.

And I should say here that some people are capable of being multiple places at the same time.

But, for me, after my first 10 years of Bilocation I decided to be everywhere in all time and space with God "BECAUSE I COULD".

and this is a whole new level of all this it took me 10 years to discover after bilocating for 10 years time and realizing the whole physical universe is inside the mind of God and we are all God's ideas!

Everything in the physical universe is God's mind and his ideas.

I was thinking about this yesterday of how I felt like I was in my body even when I got up that time in the desert and walked into the bathroom. My body felt the same. I could see my hands and legs and feet.

So, the ONLY giveaway to tell me I wasn't in a physical body was when my hand and arm went through the wall when I tried to turn on the light switch. That's when I completely freaked out and had to calm myself down because I thought I was in my physical body before this.

So, then I had to calm myself down enough to remember what I had read at the Mythras in La Jolla, California in the San Diego Area which was: "If you find yourself outside of your body by accident just walk back to your body and lay down into it (or whatever position it is in then).  

So, if you find yourself wandering around outside of your body you go get back into it.

However, if you are dead then you have no body to return to and then you need to Call the Angels to come get you who are usually some of your relatives or friends who have already passed on that you had a good relationship with. 

By God's Grace 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: