What happened that year??
First, my father who had been dealing with first Prostate Cancer and then bladder and cancer in one kidney from not taking his prostate out in time (remember this is 1985) not now. So, medicine is much different now here in 2026.
So, he died in August of 1985. However, that day his brother Tommy who likely passed away in 1942 (it's ambiguous because of World war II and various secrets then too regarding him being a pilot regarding Tommy even to this day.
So, Tommy who had come to me and channeled through me in 1969 and 1970 when I was first having a hard time staying alive in a body then. He came so I would stay alive then. However, by 1975 I was married with a son and not as narcissistic like many males are around that age (18 to 25).
So, Tommy through Channeling him talked to me and helped me stay alive until my live in Girlfriend got pregnant and we married and had our son who is now 52 years old.
MY son also went to Japan, Thailand, India and Nepal with my then wife and I and my two step children from her previous marriage then in 1985 too.
So, let's go back to the day my father passed away. Tommy walked through my Fire Lookout as a spirit and I saw him there and I said to him "I haven't seen you in Years Tommy. Why are you here?"
And then I realized he had come to ease my suffering because he was coming for Dad to take him to heaven.
So, I called my Dad on the phone even though I was on a remote 4000 foot Fire Lookout all alone about 10 to 12 miles or more from the nearest human being at that time.
I said to my Dad: "Dad! Tommy is coming for you look for your brother Tommy."
MY DAD said to me: "I can't talk right now Freddie I'm feeling awful." I said "Okay Dad. just look for Tommy and we can talk later."
About 12 hours later my mother told me that Dad had died in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.
Either then or another time I told her that Tommy (who they both loved a lot) came to me to tell me he was coming from heaven for Dad.
This changed my life a lot and also my mother was still alive in 1985 and lived until 2008 which was a lot to deal with too.
Then in December of 1985 my family and I went to India after Vajrasattva told me we were going on Decmeber 10th. Well, Actually we left on December the 11th which was interesting too because that was when the flight was available. So, we flew 1st Class to Japan on a JAL 747 then to Narito Airport in Japan on December 11th 1985 and we returned I think around April of 1986 from Kathmandu, Nepal to Bangkok, Thailand to Narito Airport in Japan and then on to San Francisco International Airport near our home then on the coast of Northern California.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment