Wednesday, September 16, 2026

You can be Expansive and Creative or Limited. It's all in how you choose to think about your life

Luckily, my father was a Valedictorian of his Senior High School Class in 1934 and my mother was an Empath and one of the most intuitive people I have ever met and literally "Lived with the Angels" every day of her life and never had anything bad to say about anyone.

However, one of the most important things my parents ever taught me about life is that:

"As a man or a woman thinketh so are they".

This became even more important in my life because my spiritual path from Meeting the Archangels at age 2 was Soul Traveling with the Angels.

So, from the moment I met Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels I was set for life on a path of Soul Traveling with the Angels.

Then at age 20 Archangel Gabriel came and gave me the Gift of Soul Travel that I had prayed for growing up.

Before this I often had wings and could fly in my dreams at night.

But, after he gave me Soul Travel as a way to survive my 20s I could literally travel all time and space with Angels to do God's work wherever the Angels led me throughout the physical and spiritual universe.

So, learning to be with God and his Angels is INFINITELY EXPANSIVE in how you view everything in your life.

There are literally NO LIMITATIONS whatsoever when you travel with God and his Angels.

So, if you want to be INFINITE travel with the Angels always and you will be living with God all the time.

By God's Grace 

No comments: