Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Top 5 Articles here at this site today September 16th 2026

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text This is the 2nd time this has happened where I was trying to bring you the top 5 articles from my blog being read. However, you can see nothing is showing here for some reason. So, I'm not sure what is happening unless someone is trying to block me somehow (even AIs) from showing you ANYTHING AT ALL? using HTML?

 

The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)

 

I was thinking about the Mithras Book Store which was in La Jolla in the 1970s

 

Understanding California

 

Oregon Zoo in Portland

 

What's interesting to me regarding Waymo's now

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

No comments: