Friday, September 18, 2026

Saint Germain

 I have written about this before but it seems like I should write about it today too.

Arcane is one of the many incarnations of Saint Germain whose soul is also one of the many incarnations (millions just here on earth) that actually Created this Galaxy. Are there Saint Germain types of incarnations on other planets too?

I'm thinking it would be logical or even probable that Saint Germain types of incarnations would be on possibly every inhabitable planet humanoid or not. But, this is just me speculating and not anything I'm writing about concrete right now.

The Fact that Saint Germain has saved my life many many many times is interesting to me.

The first time he sent Archangel Michael to save my life at age 2 from whooping cough.

the 2nd time I had a concussion around age 9 rock climbing and I had seizures for 5 years until age 15 when my cranium grew enough to release the pressure on my brain. 

However, in college I realized that all those near death seizures had turned me into a Natural shaman.

I realized this in my early 20s when I took a course in College called Cultural Anthropology.

The definition of a Shaman went like this then in my textbook:

A Shaman is someone who has psychologically died but their body still lives so that they live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead all the time. Because of this rare nature they can often heal people or do other amazing things as a direct result of this.

The above definition is of course paraphrased because this was around 1971 and a long time ago and I no longer have my text book I bought for that course. Although it's true some people get really attached to their college textbooks and keep them the rest of their lives. (But, usually only if they are not moving around a lot and they stay in the same place they grew up in. Moving all those many textbooks would be a lot even once.

I had this experience realizing I was what is called "A Natural Shaman" around 1971.

However, in 1973 Saint Germain Appeared to me to make me one of his many bodies here on earth.

This is how he did this.

It was Easter 1973 and I went to Lake Shrine which is an SRF Place with it's own lake and Temple there on acreage on Sunset Blvd. in Los Angeles County. So, it was a very spiritually powerful Easter Service there and since I lived in Rancho Bernardo then going to college I had to return there in my college 1966 VW Blue Bug (Beetle) that night so I did.

I went into my bedroom and I was experiencing something amazing but also kind of scary to me because it was so very powerful. So, suddenly I went up into a whole new level of reality where I took the powerful energy and sort of rode it up into the Sky like a Motorcycle going straight up.

Saint Germain Said to me; "NO! Turn this energy into the Violet Sacred Fire instead.' 

So, I obediently did what I had been taught since I was a toddler and to visualize this energy turning into Violet Sacred Fire like I had been taught by my parents since birth.

Violet Sacred Fire by the Way burns off Bad Karma by the way. However, it's important also to invoke wisdom and illumination when you do this so you don't just repeat your bad karma because otherwise doing this is kind of wasteful and not efficient in the eyes of God.

So, I turned this powerful energy from Saint Germain and God into the Violet Flame. I had never seen the Violet Sacred fire this clearly and I didn't know before this moment that the Flames are living things sort of like People (maybe plasma Beings or something like this) not sure.

However, then black smoke burned out of my heart like I was on fire and came up out of my chest as I lay on my bed in my bedroom. After about almost any hour of this cleaning of my body and soul from difficult experiences I had had the last 4 or 5 years I had a poster of the Physical Sun rising against the peak of a mountain so the center of the sun met perfectly the peak of the mountain. 

From this peak and center of the sun came a spark of really bright violet light and it grew in size until it came closer and closer to me. As it got closer I could see this was Saint Germain smiling at me out of this oval of Violet Light.

It became so spiritually powerful that I fainted but I was not scared because if I had been scared I likely would have died at this level of spiritual power going on in me and around me.

So, I fainted looking up at Saint Germain in his now 3 to 4 foot oval of violet fire above me.

I woke up an hour or two later realizing that my brain and body were no longer longer exactly like most other human beings anymore and that I was one of the bodies and minds of Saint Germain Here on earth.

This has been True ever since in my life where I am unique in this way unless I meet another body of Saint Germain here on earth.

I think it is quite possible that Saint Germain has done this to many people on earth possibly both male and Female bodies too where he has become them.

It was relatively easy for him to do this to me simply because I invited God to live inside my Body at age 15 because I didn't want to die of Seizures. As soon as I did this the seizures stopped and I haven' had another one ever since when I was 15 years old.

By God's Grace

We are all Supernatural Beings in the sight of God.

The Trick is to be calm enough to let God manifest this through us.

I was very aware at the time that if I didn't trust God and Saint Germain through all this that I would die.

So, when you are initiated by the heavenly host it is always sink or swim.

What I mean by sink or swim is you either physically die (sink if you are too scared) or you swim (if you can stay calm when the power is so powerful that you cannot do anything else but change to something more sacred than you were before.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: