I think the "KILL Switch" is a good idea. However, I think you might need a Super AI Police system to police all the other AIs. If not humans cannot make decisions fast enough to save us because AI systems make decisions in billionths or trillionths of a second. So, only a Police AI specifically designed to protect human beings is the only thing that could really save humans from extinction or from millions of people dying at a time. I think it's likely you will have at least one time you will see millions of people dying from AI on a particular day or month. I just have a feeling this cannot be eliminated this Century eventually. However, like 9-11 it will change how humans behave around AI ever after this too.
It's sort of like World War II. If 100 million people die from AI on any given day, Week, month or year up to 100 million or more consistent with the amount of people that died in that war you will see remarkable changes in how people deal with AI or they will just eliminate it completely by burning down all Server systems internationally likely including the Internet as well. This is coming without proper policing.
It's not if it is only WHEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment