My life experience is totally this statement about "when you get there you will see further".
One Decision after God came into my body to live with me because I asked God to do this was I dedicated my life to becoming fully enlightened in this lifetime.
So, I dedicated my life to becoming a "Truth Seeker".
I looked around me and saw many many ignorant Suffering people and even Christians I knew were mostly very confused and suffering too.
I thought: "There has to be a better way than how all these people are suffering like this.
I found a better path for myself after being raised a Mystical Christian by studying Tibetan Buddhism which worked for my mind stream.
What my experience being a truth seeker actually was like I can best explain this way.
Most people live in a very limited World View. Because this is the small box their parents and culture put them in.
I realized that my view could be as unlimited as God's View after God joined me in my body here on earth.
Then my eperience has been that it is sort of like being a little baby chick in an egg (as human beings) and when we peck through that eggshell we come upon a whole new world outside of that eggshell.
and this experience has happened to me over and over and over again each time my awareness of God and the universe expanding further and further and further.
For example, growing up in the 1950s I expected to be just as miserable as most people were then. Most people by age 40 in the 1950s had lost most of their teeth. Most people at 40 looked like most 70 year olds look today. So, you looked at most 40 to 45 year olds in the 1950s like they were going to die soon and many of them did (if they didn't die before 20 or 30 or 35 already.
Here I am at 78 years old more happy than I ever expected I could ever be as a child growing up in Seattle and California.
and I have been relatively happy since I married my present wife in 1995. I just needed the right person to grow old with or else I would have died by 50 at the latest. This wife has kept me alive and cares about me and I have cared for her too and love her too.
God is amazing! God is Unlimited! Life can be amazing and unlimited too!
This has been my experience my whole life:
“Go as far as you can see; when you get there you’ll be able to see farther.”
by God's Grace
PS Christians don't see Tibetan Buddhism as a religion but as a philosophy so there is no conflict at all between Buddhism and Christianity because of this.
So, my experience is being a Mystical Christian like I was raised and then I added Tibetan Buddhism on top of this which works for me in my mind stream and helps me to enlightenment.
The Diamond or Lightning Path works for me.
The Lightning path is instant Enlightenment.
Is the Lightning path for everyone?
I don't know. I just now that mystical Christianity and Tibetan Buddhism works for me in moving me forward and helps all life in the universe to become enlightened including me.
By God's Grace
No comments:
Post a Comment