To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Political Animals
My wife and I greatly enjoyed the pilot for "Political Animals" on Cable TV Style or Style HD cable network. It stars Sigourney Weaver and is about someone somewhat similar to Hilary Clinton in that she loses the nomination for president to another Democrat and then becomes his Secretary of State. Her husband is someone vaguely like Bill Clinton and she has two grown sons. My wife and I thought the pilot was really great so far. As I'm writing this I noticed the next show in the series was recording on my TIVO DVR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment