Source Code
I saw this movie last week and I liked it. It is a little confusing at first to watch because you are dealing with so many unknowns. But over time the amount of unknowns reduce to where the movie really worked for me. If you aren't a sci-Fi buff, still if you are interested in "The Hereafter" this is also a good movie to understand this better as well. Also, for me this is a lot the way I write as an intuitive and it also agrees with a lot of my experience being intuitively gifted. However, each of us must decide what is real for ourselves. But imagine parallel realities and multiple time lines. And what if this world and every other variation are simply dream variations in the mind of God which never begins and never ends?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
No comments:
Post a Comment