To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Friday, January 1, 2016
38 degrees on N. California coast and 17 degrees Mt. Shasta
Happy New Year! It's 2016! I woke up to 38 degrees and decided to take down Santa Claus out of my yard since it's the 1st of January. Went to look at temperature for Mt. Shasta. My friend called me while skiing down from Bunny Flats to San Flats on Cross country skis on Mt. Shasta. He said the skiing is great. I told him I'd be up likely by the middle of January when family business let's me come up and ski.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment