To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Monday, November 7, 2016
7 million now die of air pollution worldwide yearly: Look at New Delhi air today: How many more people will die in China with 19% more coal burning?
Air pollution kills 7 million people a year worldwide now. 600,000 of these people are children. I live where the air is clear coming off the Pacific ocean more so than most places on earth. I'm lucky. But, 70 million people dying every 10 years from air pollution is likely to increase markedly in New Delhi and Beijing and anyone down wind of them like in Seoul, South Korea which is often down wind of Beijing and other places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment