I would say it is both. I was just channel surfing fox news and the way they report anything to do with Bill Cosby it is most obviously racism and Fox News is also Racist Against Obama, Martin Luther King etc. and black people in General.
However, is what women saying true about Bill Cosby?
That's hard to say really because nothing has been proved in a court of law.
And of course there always will be women who might have known Bill Cosby who want some of his money.
So, is what women are saying about Bill Cosby actually true?
Maybe and Maybe not.
However, most people who talk about it a lot that aren't the women talking are likely racists. This is what I think.
Because in the end it is another black icon from the last 50 years since Bill Cosby got his doctorate from Temple University and starred on "I Spy" with Robert Culp when I was about 17 years old in 1965 being destroyed by the media whether he is guilty of anything or not.
Has anything been proven in a court of law?
No.
Will anything ever be?
Probably not.
Will Bil Cosby have to pay money to some people?
Likely.
Is what is happening racist against black people including Bill Cosby
Likely at least 50% to 75% the answer has to be yes.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment