Sunday, August 2, 2026

I was trained in my religion that I should be wealthy and that it was of the natural order of things

Was this a good or bad thing? Well. From my point of view no one ever becomes wealthy unless they think they deserve to be wealthy in the first place.

However, most of my life I tended to see wealthy people as mostly bad people harming other people in order to be wealthy.

However, in my 40s when I began to meet millionaires more through my work I realized that wealthy people are about like Poor or middle class people in most respects except that they are wealthy.

So, all my preconceived notions of wealthy people went out the window in the reality of what I was experiencing first hand.

So, I then realized that poor and middle class conceptions of what it actually is to be wealthy is all wrong.

For example, many wealthy people are concerned about what they do in that sometimes things happen that they don't want to to people they try to help.

It's sort of like if a child gets a Ferrari that goes 300 miles per hour then soon they are dead going 300 miles per hour.

The same is true of poor or middle class people who become rich. Often they are dead or in trouble in various ways because they just don't know how to handle it at all and then they are dead.

So, for me, I saw wealth as more of a danger than anything else which is true.

It's dangerous to be wealthy sort of like having a 300 mile per hour Ferrari is dangerous too in ways beyond what you might understand presently.

However, in my 40s I realized that I was likely going to die pretty soon the way things were going in my life and so I prayed to God to make me a custodian of HIS Wealth and he did.

So, as a result I'm still alive at age 78 and living in a nice home with my present wife and money isn't the problem it once was in my life. And I'm able to help people all the time in all sorts of ways I couldn't before because I was just so stressed out raising the 6 children I have helped raise which includes two stepchildren along the way too. And now includes one adopted daughter as well who is about 40 years old.

 So, now, the children in my life are all 30 to about 56 years old at this point which is interesting too.

So, I guess the point here is: "I wasn't ready to be responsible enough to be a custodian of God's Wealth until my 40s. So, I'm really glad I waited before I asked God to be a Custodian of his Wealth.

By God's Grace

 It's a lot to be a custodian of God's Wealth on an ongoing basis. It's not at all what most people think it is like.

But, it's wonderful when you can help people stay alive that otherwise would have died. This is really wonderful!

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: