Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Writing is a way of speaking through your fingers

I began writing more in longhand and doodling on spiral notebooks that we bought for school in the first few grades of school in the 1950s.

But, I thought it might help you to think of Writing as a way of speaking through your fingers. Because this is exactly what happens.

I was one of the lucky ones that learned to type in the summer after 7th grade so I could more easily create term papers. This was really a good idea and has served me well ever since.

However, the problem of typing on a typewriter is of course accuracy so you don't ruin page after page. However, if it isn't the finished product that doesn't matter so much. 

However, if you have a laptop computer it is better to use your laptop's text editor or just your website like I am doing now to write for people including yourself.

However, then there is what you personally NEED to write and then there is what is safe for human publication where anyone on earth might read what you write including criminals and insane people around the world who may or may not even Like Americans in the first place. Possibly they hate White Americans more than anything.

So, then you need to start thinking about what you can write that is safe for you and your family to actually publish.

Now, it's true if you are writing complete fiction you might be safe in what you write and publish online.

But, the more real and true whatever you write about and intend to publish online or wherever you really need to think hard and long about what is safe for you and your family to actually write about.

For example, Maduro of Venezuela didn't like Trump and he and his wife and now in Jail without even a trial for who knows how long so far? And WILL they Ever be given a Fair trial by Trump? maybe not ever.

So, thinking about these things you protect yourself and your family from harm ongoing.

However, the other side of this is that many things really need to be said.

For example, I try to write the truth about everything I write about. Why?

Because without enough Truth the People Perish!

And by People I mean the whole human race is teetering on the brink of Self Destructiveness and human extinction right now this century.

However, that was also true in the 20th century too especially because of nuclear weapons and biological weapons and this is still true today.

So, what can you write about to help yourself and your family and your friends and humans in general around the world?

This is the question all of us writers need to ask ourselves before humans self destruct the way they are going right now.

So, What can you write to help keep your family and friends and the human race alive?

This is the real question everyone needs to be asking themselves right now. 

 

No comments: