Monday, August 31, 2026

How you would save money building AI generating STations underground in the Desert

First you put in huge windmills and solar arrays on really inexpensive land that is just too hot to live on for most people.

Then you dig down underground with earth movers and scoop up enough land to build your underground facility. You don't need air conditioning there because at night when it gets cooler in the summer you blow air into the underground facility because mostly year around underground it is around 60 degrees around there at least in American deserts underground. In the winter you do the opposite of the summer. You blow air into the facility at the warmest part of the day and close it up at night to maintain the warmth.

But, like I said before large AI generating stations soon will become a thing of the past, sort of like microchips got smaller and smaller over time.

For example, when when I was a computer operator and programmer in and after my first stint in College it took a whole warehouse of IBM equipment to equal what your Macbook Air like I use does right now and then it cost millions of dollars for something I can buy between 1000 and 2000 dollars now. So, this is the difference between 1966 to 1972 or 1977 now too where I couldn't buy a home computer or teach my kids the Basic Computer language until 1978 with my first home computer which was a 4k TRS-80 that I bought for 800 dollars in 1978 from Radio Shack then.

So, soon with in 10 to 20 years all the AI you will need will be stored directly in your apple watch or in your molars of your back teeth as fillings and it will be run by your electricity in your body that runs your muscles and neurons and never will need rechagring except for eating good and drinking water. 

So, huge AI recharging stations will soon be a thing of the past within 10 to 20 years if we don't have a war with Russia or China which could if that happened either speed things up regarding this or really slow it down depending upon what happened if there is a war with Russia or China.

However, I think a war with Russia or China is really unlikely because the last time we had an accidental war with them on September 11th 2001 5 billion people died the first few months and civilization ended for 4000 years approximately. This was on the first timeline that was corrected partly by Elohar and Ragna from 7028 when they came back to help do that( create a 2nd timeline).

IF you wonder why I can write about all this safely I am protected by the Galactic Government so people on earth can actually have some source of the real truth about things and not be lied to about EVERYTHING in their lives like they are now mostly by governments and militaries around the world.

For example, Russian Soldiers and mecenaries aren't told they are going to be blown up by what I call "Hand Grenade Drones" if they walk out from any protective netting in any unprotected place in Ukraine.

30,000 Russian Soldiers and Russia mercenaries are dying every month from those poor Russian Soldiers and Mercenaries being lied to about all this. Some Mercenaries are from Africa and African Nations are so horrified by this that they are telling their people not to go fight for Russia and die horribly blowing up from a "Hand Grenade Drone". 

 

 

 

No comments: