My daughter and her husband are interested in UFOs and what they call "Disclosure"(,2026) now which I just found out is streaming on multiple platforms.
However, in the summer of 2019 when they were visiting from Europe they wanted to go to a UFO Conference in Ventura California then that summer. So, we treated them to the conference and hotels rooms for this then.
But, when I choked on my laughter there was when someone said that "Hitler was given Anti-Gravity by the Reptilians in Antarctica which allowed them to lift U-boats (submarines) into space.
And at first hearing this I was laughing my ass off (internally because I didn't want to get beat up by that crowd so I was being polite.
However, unlike most people I actually know how everything works because I have studied it my whole life in School and as a hobby too because it was how my father and I connected the most through being electricians and through mechanical things and science.
So, I fully know how cars work and space ships work and how computers and planes and cars and ships work and I know how atom bombs work and hydrogen bombs work and all the major weapons of any king on earth work too.
Also, as children we were trained that we might have to die in battle in a nuclear war so knowing as much as you could about all technology might keep you alive in a nuclear war too (Especially in the 1950s).
So, anyway, I was laughing my ass of inside as I heard about U-boats lifted into space and Hitler building a base on the moon by putting v-1 and v-2 rocket technology that HItler Buzz bombed London with during World War II to kill British civilians and military.
However, then I thought about this as an engineer who has studied everything about technology all my life and realized: "Oh My God!" this might be technologically feasible.
Here's why!
A mag-lev high speed train in a place like France or Europe or Japan or China is based upon something like Anti-gravity but instead it is repelling electromagnets so the train rides on maybe a 1/2 to 1/4 of air supplied by electromagnets which is one reason why they can go 200 miles per hour because there is no friction (or not much from Air alone.
So, then I imagined extending this anti-Gravity or repelling magnetic force into space (which I realized might be theoretically possible just like mag-lev Bullet trains are too.
So, then I realized if you got a U-Boat into space that then you only need some V-1 or V-2 rocket technology to actually get to the moon and build a base there.
So, at this point I wasn't laughing anymore because I saw how technologically this could all be possible that the Reptilians gave Hitler Anti-Gravity in Antarctica to hide it from the world and then launched U-Boats into space and rocketed to the Moon and built a base there with slave or German Soldiers.
My mind was blown by studying the scientific possibility that this could actually (theoretically at least) have happened during or before World War II.
Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment