Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Friday, August 30, 2019
Is it possible that Dorian could reach Category 5 status?
Think about this for a moment folks. It's Friday night here on the west Coast around 10 pm PDT. And Dorian isn't supposed to hit Florida until late Monday or early Tuesday morning. So, is it possible that Dorian could actually reach category 5 status before it hits Florida?