Friday, August 30, 2019

A Path of Compassion Saved my life

Though my path to a path of compassion was complex, my life started with my parents as two mystical Christian Ministers when I was about 6 years old in Los Angeles. They had been put in charge of a church on Hope STreet there while I went to grade school in Tujunga and then Glendale through my first two years of high school in the Los Angeles area.

However, because I was too progressive for this church I had to leave this church when I was 21. This and losing two girlfriends in the church that I likely would have married one of them eventually, caused me to be suicidal from age 21 to 25. I kept alive by going to college and dating a lot because I believed that if a girl was in love with me I had to stay alive in respect to her love for me. So, this is how I stayed alive until I got married.

However, at this point I started to realize that most Christian religions are very judgmental and not in a good way which leads to racism and all sorts of discrimination and shutting various people's and groups out (especially of going to heaven) in the minds of these people.

But, because I was a clairvoyant and an intuitive I actually went to heavens and looked in and realized what most religions (including Christian ones) were saying was a lie. It was a lie in that most people (who aren't murderers) or stealing everything they can from people who die without those goods, tend to go to heaven a lot.

So, what most religions were saying was a lie in that most people do go to heaven if they have good will towards themselves and all others.

I realized from this that religions are primarily about money and scaring people into giving that money to them which is why they lie to people so much about so many things.

This then led me to a path of compassion that I found in Buddhism (specifically Tibetan Buddhism) starting about 1980 when I was 32 years old.

As you can see it was a long way to get here but at least I did get here through my own suffering I learned that Compassion for all life in the past, present and future of the universe is the single most powerful path of all.

IF you are interested in Health every every kind, wealth and happiness, and enlightenment then Compassion is the path for you.

By God's Grace







No comments: