When I look at President Trump he is destroying the Palestinian rights completely. Now, if I were a Zionist Israeli I would be in Ecstasy simply because Zionists want all Palestinians to go die somewhere.
However, this is not a good thing for a U.S. president to do and none have done this before Trump.
So, the only logical reason why ANY president would do something like this is that Trump is being Bribed (bought) by the Zionists to take this position which makes complete sense because Trump can be bought for money unlike most other presidents.
So, this is a very sad day for the U.S. and it's ongoing office of the President and a very sad day for the Palestinians too.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment