Thursday, August 25, 2022

Even though I began in 1966 studying computer Data processing and learning COBOL and Fortran and becoming a programmer:

 In the 1970s I was studying to become a psychologist. However, then my live in girlfriend got pregnant and I needed to support them. Then by 1989 and 1990 My then wife and I were studying Anthropology and interested then in researching Tibetan Culture and Religion because we felt it had a lot to teach the world especially in the 21st Century and beyond. At that time we also owned two businesses with which we supported our then three older children born from 1971 to 1974 and a new baby born in 1989, a daughter. So now, they are all grown up and even the youngest is 33 and the oldest is 51 now. My two step kids a boy and a girl are the oldest.

Now my 33 year old daughter is married to a European and U.S. lawyer and they live in Europe 1/2 of the year and usually California the other half of the year. My youngest daughter is now 26 and just moved to Europe herself to study there.

The point of my now ex-wife and I studying to become anthropologists like I said was to do research and share more of with the world about Tibetan Culture which in many ways could help prevent human extinction over the coming decades and centuries. Unfortunately, my now ex-wife and I wound up breaking up as most of the older kids reach college age and got degrees in the early 1990s and I remarried and had another daughter by 1996.

I found myself quite inspired by what I learned in Cultural Anthropology about tribal groups around the world.

For example, the Creation Story is a common theme in Tribes all over the world. It's one of the things that led me to advocating EVERYONE on earth attempt writing their creation story.

The problem with the Creation story of Every large religion is that they all have been thoroughly corrupted by Kings and Queens who wanted to enslave their people for thousands of years.

However, with tribes often the number of people in any given tribe was under 1000 or even 100 which makes a creation story for them much more manageable.

In some ways what I tend to write the most about is that I'm writing my own Bible or Creation Story of my personal experience of the whole universe to the best of my ability.

I encourage you to do the same.

I have found this one of the most empowering experiences of my life and without it likely I would have died by age 50 from the heart virus that almost killed me then.

By God's Grace

NOTE: I'm still alive now at age 74 which to me is remarkable because my father only made it to 69 years old. However, my mother, her mother and two sisters all lived to 90.

And my great Grandmother lived into the 1950s even though I think she was born in the 1850s and her husband who was a captain in the northern Army of the Civil War sold his business in Kansas in 1925 and retired  and lived well into World War II in Kansas.

No comments: