Saturday, October 3, 2026

Most read articles of the last 7 days as of October 3rd 2026

 

Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia

 

Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban

 

Ihis article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)

 

A lichen is a composite organism formed by a symbiotic relationship between a fungus and a photosynthetic partner like algae or cyanobacteria.

 

because of STudying Anthropology especially Cultural Anthropology in the University I thought I would repeat this because it is so very interesting about all of us!

 

The last few articles including this one seem to be very important right now

 

E. coli outbreak linked to raw milk cheese brand: CDC, FDA

 

most read articles in the last 7 days as of September 26th 2026

 

I wondered when King Interlaken from the 1st timeline's ship was in lake Tahoe so I asked my search engine

 

A Kiloton of Nuclear weapon is something like how we designate horsepower in Cars and trucks

 

For Example, this is Dolly Parton's Wikipedia Site in French

 

Nike Founder Phil Knight Gives Away a Billion Dollars – the Largest Single Donation to a Public University

 

City council candidate charged for ICE protest

 

Candidates are increasingly dropping debates. Here's what it means for voters

 

Hurricane Polo's remnants bringing more rain to flood-struck U.S. Southwest

 

I just realized my mother and Dolly Parton had the same birthday only in different years.

 

Ohio farmers feel the squeeze of diesel, fertilizer prices. Will that affect their vote?

 

This is a GUEST BLOGGER: Gene Sager and was written in 2020

 

I find myself to also be an animist but I define what I experience somewhat differently than the traditional view of Animists

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

 

text

No comments: