Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Actual Paradigm of Soul Travel

The Actual Paradigm of Soul Travel. Whether you believe in God or nature or science or whatever, I can vouch that soul travel is a scientific fact from my personal experience. I have since met hundreds and perhaps thousands of people at this point in my life that have also experienced this. However, I see it much differently now than I did as a young person first asking God through prayer to let me soul travel.

My first experience that God Granted me almost killed me because I did not expect it and almost had a heart attack at age 22 when it occurred. When I got up one night while visiting the Desert for a weekend away from San Diego where I lived at the time I got up to go to the toilet in the bathroom at about 2 am after having been asleep for a few hours. When I tried to turn on the light switch in the bathroom my whole arm went through the wall. Since I wasn't expecting this I almost died before I calmed down enough to get presence of mind enough to think of what to do. I remembered reading that one must go back to ones body. So I walked back to my body and looked at it. This made me feel nauseated but I still forced myself to lie down into my body. After I merged with my body I started shaking almost convulsively in terror. Since I was alone in the desert over 100 miles from anyone I knew in a friends weekender cabin I decided to drive home because I couldn't emotionally deal with the reality of soul travel when I felt so out of control in relation to it and being so physically alone and away from anyone I knew.

As I packed up my VW Bug and drove home at about 3 am I said to God, "You almost killed me, God! PLease give me a good experience to take the horror of that experience out of my mind and emotions."

Since I have this kind of relationship with God, God granted my wish. A month or two later I was home in Rancho Bernardo and I woke up and sat up out of my body. This did not bother me as I was still connected to my body from the hips to my toes so I felt safe doing this. Then something I never understood fully until just today happened! I saw another me dressed just like the other two of me in the same pajamas walking in my bedroom door with and angelic look on its peaceful face. At the time I was about 22 years old and wondered why the three of us wore the same pajamas. So what all this meant besides the fact that I had entered into a new scientific paradigm of soul travel did not occur to me then.

Only today I was speaking with my wife and realized what had actually happened. I had been reading recently about a system of belief that I believe originated in India and the Himalayas from yogis and cave yogis. In this system of beliefs each of us have three bodies, a physical body, a mental body, and a divine body. Finally, after almost 40 years I made full sense of this. When I sat up out of my physical body I was in my finer mental body, my physical body remained asleep as I was conscious in my mental body and my divine self walked in the door with a divine countenance.

Today I believe that what survives after physical death is the divine body and the mental body even though in time I believe the mental body merges out of necessity with the divine body. I believe the mental body stores all the memories of the lifetime of the body that had lived. The divine body is capable of being anywhere and anywhen or of being everywhere and everywhen.

Enlightenment is accomplished when one becomes completely in sync with ones Divine Body with ones mental and physical bodies. To me, today this is a scientifically proven fact. The only reason it is not necessarily a scientific fact for you would be that you might not have experienced this first hand yet in this lifetime. So you have something to look forward to if that is your goal.

No comments: