Thursday, January 3, 2008

http:alignment2012.com

http:alignment 2012.com Father Charles Moore, JD,S.T.B. recently passed away who published before he passed: "Synthesis Remembered:Awakening Original Innocence". When we went to a book signing last February I believe he mentioned the book, "Lost Star of Myth and Time" by Walter Cruttenden. Since I also purchased this book along with my wife I was looking at the back of the book and one of the people recommending this book was another author, John Major Jenkins. Now, I know that Father Charlie, as we called him was a friend of Walter Cruttenden. I don't know whehter he also know John Major Jenkins. However, since I have been interested in December 21st 2012 since I first heard of this in the lead up to the Harmonic Convergence in I believe it was 1987 and since it is now only 5 years away from December 21st 2007 that we all just passed I find myself being drawn to information about the end of the Mayan Calendar and to studies of the Mayan Prophesies that go along with this. I have named this article the site name for easy reference access. I don't know this gentleman or anything about him, other than he appears to be in good company as authors go. I'll begin my quote partway down the first page of the site. "---They(the Mayan Calendar designers) devised their Long Count calendar to target when the cosmic alignment would maximize, and that time is AD 2012. We are lucky that the brilliant skywatchers who devised the 2012 calendar left carved monuments for us to decode, and that they survived the decay of centuries, so that we can know exactly what they prophecied and believed about 2012.

Incredibly, at the early Maya site of Izapa in southern Mexico, the galactic cosmology and a profound spiritual teaching are preserved. Izapa speaks to us of the Galactic Alignment in 2012 as a transformative nexus in time, a still-point turnabout, inviting us to reconnect with our cosmic heart and eternal source, with the Divine wisdom. But how can that be achieved? what is the original, undiluted prophecy for 2012, divined by those ancient mystics and stargazers who invented the 2012 Calendar." end quote.

Now, all this might not mean a lot to you but it is important to realize here that I am a lifelong precognitive psychic. The more ancient proper term would probably be the I am a Seer. A Seer sees the past, the present as well as the future before it happens. And in addition to this God has entrusted me to altar time to keep myself and others alive who are necessary for the long term survival of the human race upon earth and beyond. I am faithful to God's demand of me as much as I am able and still stay alive.

Because one of God's demands of me through my teachers as a young man was to tell me that it was likely I would have to live a long long time. My reaction then was: sure!
especially because I didn't expect to live past 25 or 30 at the time. However, now I'm 60 and many of the things my teachers have told me have happened one by one. So they have proven to me the correctness of their visions.

Recently within one week of the Passing of Father Charles Moore, District Attorney of Santa Cruz County in the 1950's and Catholic Priest after that. Father Charlie came to me along with Arcangel Michael. Father Charlie knew I was a Seer like him and so came to me once he had passed on to have me spread the word to those who would automatically know the truth about what I'm saying. Arcangel Michael confirmed three times that day to me to the point where I have no doubt of the birth of the Second coming of Christ around the date of December 21st 2012.(leeway of a couple months to a couple years should be allowed) I have had enough confirmation to know this will happen now. 99% of the people of earth or more won't know where, who, or when until about 30 years after the birth just like before. Though my personal belief is that Jesus and Maitreya come as one this time thus fulfilling the prophesies of two religions, that is my personal belief. What I know for sure is that the birth of the Second coming will take place on or around 2012 somewhere on earth, on water on earth or in the air (on a plane?) in the environs of earth. I also know likely I will know when and where. Will I be allowed to visit when it happens? That is entirely up to God.

Thirty years after 2012, which will be 2042, everyone on earth will be aware of the Second Coming of Christ!

You can now see why understanding more about the Mayan Calendar which ends on this date, of the Binary Star that our sun rotates around and of the planetary and Galactic alignment that only happens once every 26,000 years would be of pressing interest to me.

No comments: