Thursday, October 29, 2020

If an Ant is your Guru Feed Him (or her)

IF an Octopus is your Guru "Feed him or her" and spend time with "Her?"

IF you watch "MY Octopus Teacher" on Netflix it is haunting but also similar to my own experiences in the wild. I think I was taken by my father to Mt. Rainier in Washington that you can see from Seattle. I have a picture of myself at around 2 years of age on my father's shoulders walking on snow there with us both smiling.

My father taught me about mountains and forests and Deserts and rivers and Lakes throughout Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho where my grandfather had a mining claim for years in Elk City, Idaho. My father took my mother and I  even into Montana and Utah on vacations through the years. But always the forest was where I found nature and God.

Churches were not where I mostly found God. In fact, this isn't where I go to talk to God in my life. I go to places like the ocean and Mount Shasta and Yosemite National Park and the Grand Canyon and Teton National Park and Yellowstone to commune with nature and the animals and birds and everything wild as well as God who created all life in the Universe in the past, present and future.

If you feel alienated in your life watch "My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix. The Octopus in this documentary helped heal the man  in his life and taught him how to interact with undersea life as a part of it not as a separate species but as a part of undersea nature.

We are all a part of nature all over this world. We are not separate from it. When we realize this we will protect nature because without nature we will all go insane and likely kill each other eventually otherwise.

People who ONLY Live in big cities often take drugs. If you are right with nature you don't need alcohol or drugs because you are with nature and you are with God and alls right with the world.

Protecting nature worldwide is the ONLY way to sanity for mankind. Otherwise the human race will eventually suicide here on earth. This is a given (at least from my present point of view).

 BY Protecting nature you protect your children's children's children's future sanity and survival here on earth ongoing.

By God's Grace  

No comments: