For example, going East nights are easier because you can stay up later but mornings are hard because they are 3 hours ahead of your biological clock. However, a 3 hour time difference is less of a problem obviously than a 9 or 12 hour difference. For example, going to some place like South Korea or India starts to really become a problem. For example, when it's 10:45 am in New york city it's also 11:45 pm in Seoul, S. Korea so almost 12 hours difference and when it's 10:45 in New York City it's also 4:46 pm in Most of Europe. So, navigating various time zones can be difficult especially if you are older than 45 or 50 years old. Many people have different ways of coping. For me, I sleep a lot more but I was talking to a lady at the wedding and her cure for Jet lag was eating a lot more not sleeping. So, I guess everyone is different. However, for me, sleeping rather than eating looks more like intermittent Fasting more than anything else. For example, after traveling to the East Coast I found myself sleeping 12 hours straight which I found very helpful before I went to the wedding and also I wasn't eating anything or drinking any water while doing this so I was also intermittent fasting as well which helped me get stronger and more healthy and happy too to be in a new time zone.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment