Thursday, September 17, 2026

I think it is useful to each of our long term survival as humans to love God and the entire Universe

Why?

If you are in love with God and the entire universe which is only a part of God's mind it is like being married to God and the Universe which is a part of God's mind that we travel in as ideas.

I first realized that we were ideas in God's mind as a soul traveler when I was about 30 years old after Archangel Gabriel gave me Soul Travel as a way to keep me alive through my 20s. So, at about 30 to 32 years old I finally realized that time and space are only concepts in God's mind and not really physical (at least in the way that human beings think they are).

There is how life appears to be and then there is life the way it really is and it takes time to fully realize how Wonderful God and the Universe actually are.

By God's Grace 

No comments: