Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I was pretty amazed to see my sons AI Music Videos that he has produced

During the last 3 years since he has had Myasthenia Gravis and couldn't work he has had this hobby of doing art and music with AI. Now, at age 15 people realized what a genius he was in this direction when he accidentally crashed a DOD IBM pentium Computer that was a work computer for a friend's father. So, he spent all night reconfiguring it. No one knew his skill level before that. Then later he got his Certification to build and modify Computers from scratch even before he went to college. Then he went to college and became a nurse and honor student at a well known CSU (California State University and got a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Then he decided he wanted to teach English in S. Korea because they gave you your own apartment near Seoul, S. Korea as a part of the job which he thought was pretty cool at the time. 5 years later he was married to a S. Korean girl and they had a son who is now 12 years old. However, here in Oregon he got Myasthenia Gravis (an autoimmune disease a little like Lupus) only his disease it is really easy to die from because it can make you stop being able to swallow or stop breathing if you are asleep.

So, anyway, we are praying for my son who is now 52 years old that he will still stay alive for all of his family and friends all over the world and himself. But, it is a day to day thing trying to keep him alive right now, especially since he had to be intubated for 9 days in the ICU up here in Portland recently.

However, I'm very impressed with the music videos he put at his Facebook account and his biological mother and even my wife's best friend have been watching his music videos online for a long time.

And here I am because I don't use Facebook because I feel they steal too much private information like other big Tech Companies and sell your private information to ALMOST ANYONE.

However, when I accessed my own Facebook account and watched some of his Music Videos I couldn't believe how far he has progressed doing this. HE says he could make an AI better than any out there now and actually I believe him because he is so brilliant. However, I think since he is not an entrepreuneur like one of his sisters and I tend to be he might invent this AI but just use it himself or let other people use it instead if he can stay alive long enough to do this.

So, I'm very hopeful now my son can continue to stay alive making art and music and music Videos that blow people's minds including my own.

My wife who had degrees in Art says that his art is too esoteric for her but then again this is something he does to try to stay alive which hasn't been easy the last 3 years too for any of us because we don't want to lose him to it. He's too young to leave us!

So, I'm here in Portland along with my first wife that I was married to from 1974 to 1977 when we were still young and stupid and then I raised him by myself.

Then when he went to college we told him: "If you finish your college degree we will pay off your college student loans (which were about 40,000 dollars) and he did and we did which was a good agreement to be able to make for any parent and their kid gets a Bachelor of Science degree too in the process.

I think if he didn't have his Bachelor of Science in Nursing now he likely would already be dead because it's been a real struggle for him to stay alive these last three years.

But, As a precognitive Intuitive I still see him alive 30 or 40 years from now and he might even outlive me. Who Knows?

All any of us have is one moment one day at a time. Life's like that.

Especially if you aren't living in each moment after 50 or 60 often you are gone pretty soon. Because if you aren't in the present right now then often after 50 you are soon dead and gone. This is my experience since I was 50 every single day.

So, Stay alive so your kids don't have to have a funeral for you and be messed up like I was from my father's death when I was 37 and he was 69 for about 13 years. It took me almost dying of a heart virus for 9 months at age 50 to actually get over my father's death by almost dying myself.

And I'm not the only man who has trouble letting go of his father and mother. My father passed in 1985 when I was only 37 and my mother passed away in 2008 at age 90.

So, please take me seriously about all this so you can live a long and wonderful life being happy.

Most people who have their ducks in a row by 40 are often happy to 80 or 100 or beyond.

By God's Grace 

No comments: