Friday, September 11, 2026

Here's the thing with Bi-location:

It took me some time to figure everything out. However, after doing this for around 10 years from just after 20 to just after 30 I finally figured out what was actually happening in Soul Travel.

It wasn't at all what I thought when I did it for those 10 years time.

What I actually started to realize is that it shouldn't be scientifically possible to Soul Travel like I have throughout this Galaxy and likely others as well. So, what I realized is that the entire Physical Universe is contained within the Mind of God.

So, I realized we are ONLY ideas in the mind of God and everything we think is physical actually isn't physical but is only an idea in the mind of God.

Once I realized this I also realized that Physicists were barking up the wrong Tree entirely. Until you realize that each of us are only thoughts in the mind of God then it is easy to see why were are called "The children of God" because every living thing is one of the Children of God in this sense including Trees and plants and Stars and Galaxies. Everything is thoughts in the mind of God and doesn't really have physicality (at least as how we think about it in old Wives tales in our human minds).

Once I realized this I wanted to be everywhere with God and this has been my peaceful meditation to be everywhere and every when with God all the time.

Part of the reason that this is desirable is that if our bodies died there is no real fear because before and after we were with God everywhere and every when in God's mind. 

Why? 

Because Time and Space are ideas in the mind of God too they aren't really physical like we think they are.

However, unless you experience this for yourself it is only another mental concept. 

 But, I actually experience this mostly 24 hours a day all the time now.

Why?

Because God Allows this and wants this of me to be like I am in the mind of God all the time now.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: