Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Despite all the suffering on earth always: "Learning to have compassion for yourself and all other beings"

There is the First Noble Truth (which leads to complete enlightenment by the way)

Which is: "Everyone suffers the same. All beings suffer like you do."

At first you think as a child: "What am I supposed to do with that?"

And then you start to have empathy for others (unless you are Trump and are so traumatized that you wind up with a Personality disorder that harms your life for life and steals your capacity for Empathy for everyone which leads to Narcisism and a complete lack of compassion for any human being at all except yourself.

So, the point is: "The key to enlightenment is actually realizing that EVERYONE is suffering just like you are.

When I was young I used to hate rich people because they were bad. But, especially when I got into my 40s and met all kinds of millionaires I realized it was something completely different than that.

What I realized was that middle Class people are the most balanced generally and they can more easily understand both the rich and the poor in the world too.

However, the Rich and the poor are like two sides of the same exact coin. They are both paranoid in ways you cannot imagine if you are middle Class.

The poor are paranoid in a scary way because they don't have enough.

And the Rich are paranoid because they are scared of losing everything and becoming poor and dying poor.

So, you can see both rich and poor are paranoid in different ways.

Whereas the Middle Class is more balanced generally speaking on how they think on an everyday basis.

So, I find I can be afraid equally of people locked in paranoid poor ways of thinkings and equally afraid of people locked in Paranoid rich ways of thinking.

So, often I can see some rich and poor people being mentally ill because they are just so paranoid and scared each in their own ways.

It reminds me of the Lam Rim Path which also reminds me of the Greek idea of "Moderation in all things".

What I find in life is that extremism of all kinds tends to kill people and drive them insane.

it's kind of like this: "Too much of a good thing is often a bad thing".

But, it's also true "That if you can't get enough to eat this is a bad thing too."

So, there you have the problems of the rich and the poor in good order.

So, often you cannot trust poor people or rich people because they are paranoid for these reasons.

So, you are much more likely to meet middle Class people who are more balanced and less paranoid in general.

So, my attitude is that "Even if you get rich it is wise to keep your middle Class Values because generally they are much more sane than how rich or poor people can sometimes be.

In this way you can more easily learn compassion for everyone "Rich or poor or Middle Class" and your enlightenment becomes speeded up by this understanding of developing compassion for all people of every class.

By God's Grace 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: