Since I'm old fashioned enough to have Cable TV still: I recorded Star Wars: The Force Awakens a little tonight
I DVRed it. And it is the first one with Daisy Ridley in it and also the Kylo Ren character Adam Driver I believe too and she in this series of movies is called Rey.
I watched the beginning of it almost until Harrison Ford Shows up as Han Solo. Interesting to see this again after awhile away from it. It is also I believe one of the last few movies that Carrie Fisher is in as Princess Leia. It came out in 2015 "The Force Awakens".
However, I think you can watch ALL the Star Wars movies at Disney Streaming for free now too once you subscribe to the Disney streaming service. Also, The Mandalorian and Grogu is also at Disney now I believe too.
The Force Awakens,
also known as Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, is a 2015
American epic space opera film produced, co-written, and directed by
J. ...
Three decades after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, a new threat arises. must join Han Solo and Chewbacca to search for the one hope of restoring peace.As. ...
As a new threat to the galaxy rises, Rey, a desert scavenger, and Finn, an ex-stormtrooper, must join Han Solo and Chewbacca to search for the one hope of ...
As a new threat to the galaxy rises, Rey, a desert scavenger, and Finn, an ex-stormtrooper, must join Han Solo and Chewbacca to search for the one hope of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment