Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Staying Alive because God Needs you here to help others stay alive too

 When you are very gifted like someone like me or you too it is painful to be alive in many different ways.

Many people try to deaden their senses with Alcohol or Drugs so they don't feel the pain so much on all levels.

However, this is not a good solution to people's problems really at all.

Alcohol and drugs just shorten people's lives and that's about all.

When you fully understand this you can learn to use your highly developed senses to move as God would have you move instead of taking alcohol or drugs to deaden your pain.

What people are searching for really in all of this is their Angels because when you are around the Angels you are naturally high just being around them.

At age 21 I decided to always live with the angels so I could be in heaven on Earth and this has served me well ever since.

Is life perfect?

NO. But, it can be pretty good most of the time I find if I hang out with the Angels as my friends. Besides, some people you meet are literally Angels and you will see this as you are around them more.

So, there are literally people who are like Angels here on earth maybe like Dolly Parton and people like my mother were literally Angels here on earth.

When my mother's father left her and her Mom my mother supported her mother for 10 years from age 18 to 27 when she met and married my father. And I would say my mother was an incarnate Angel always and always had only good things to say about people and was one of the most remarkable people I have ever met in her kindness towards everyone including me.

So, may you be as lucky as I was to grow up with Angels in your life.

By God's Grace 

No comments: